All children are expected to wear their uniform and to take pride in their appearance.
- Dark grey skirt or trousers – boys may wear grey shorts in the summer
- Black or Grey socks for boys and girls. Girls may also wear grey tights or white socks
- Girls may wear blue and white checked dresses in the Summer
- Academy sweatshirt or cardigan with logo*
- White polo shirt
- Black shoes (no open toed sandals)
*Available from the school office
- Blue PE t-shirt*
- Navy/Black shorts
- Named PE bag
- Outdoors – tracksuit, fleeces
Kit should be kept in school during the week and taken home at weekend for washing.
Jewellery and make up are not needed and should not be worn. Small stud earrings could be worn but must be removed for Physical Education. The same applies to watches. The Academy cannot be responsible if jewellery is lost.
All long hair should be tied back as soon as it is at a length to do so. Long fringes must be clipped back from the face. Hair bands and hair ties should be in Academy colours.