Whitesheet Remote Learning Information for Parents
Welcome back to the fabulous Whitesheet Home Learning Centre
Well...here we are again! Mrs Edmed and Mrs Bendell have been very busy once again, putting together lots of new activities in all the different areas of learning. We hope you continue to enjoy the range of activities on offer. If you access your child's class below, through the class icon, you will find a timetable for your child's year group. On the timetable there will be links to a range of subjects and lessons.
White Rose Maths: Ready to go...hopefully!!
All White Rose Maths (WRM) Resources have now been downloaded ready for you to use.
- On your class timetable you will find a link in the Maths section for your child's year group. This link will take you directly to the WRM Home Learning Section teaching videos for that topic.
- In the section below, on this page, you will see links to the WRM question and answer sheets. Within each link are separate zip files containing the question and answer sheets for each of the topics covered
In order to access the worksheets and answers sheets, you will need to:
- Download the Zip File
- Go to your Downloads Section
- Right Click on the Zip File you want and select 'Extract all'
- You should now be able to access all the sheets
If you are not able to print off the worksheets:
- Your child could record their answers on to a separate piece of paper
- If you have the 'Fill and Sign' feature for PDFs ( which you can find under the 'Tools' tab at the top of the page), your child can record their answers directly on to the sheet, then save their worksheet!
As this is the start our new full remote learning platform... there may be just a few 'tweaks' and glitches along the way that we need to sort...please bear with us while we get everything fully functioning.